Health & Safety
More about the Stay Safe hygiene program.
Your health is our highest priority, so we have prepared all necessary safety measures.
Over the past few weeks, a team of experts has been working on the "Stay Safe" hygiene programme at Hotel Glärnischhof. It is important for us to offer you the greatest possible security and excellent service during your stay in our hotel.
It is inevitable that some measures will result in a reorientation of our offers, we have modified catering offers and will have to comply with official regulations for your event.
Thank you in advance for your understanding.
- Face masks are provided for our guests on request.
- Hand disinfectant dispensers in the public areas (lobby, restaurants, bar, elevators).
- Disinfection dispensers at the reception and in the public toilets.
- Regular disinfection of contact surfaces (door handles, elevator call button, counter surfaces at reception etc.).
- Maximum number of two persons using the lift at the same time (excluding persons travelling together).
- Attention to hygiene rules with information notices at central points.
- Contactless online check-in. We only require a signature on your arrival if you have already submitted all guest data online.
- We recommend a cashless payment if possible.
- Disinfection of the room keys after each guest.
- Our guests enjoy a generous continental breakfast in their room.
- The prescribed minimum distance to adjacent tables is maintained.
- Guests may sit together according to the contact restriction.
- Opening hours may vary.
- Due to these measures, it may happen that guests dine at longer intervals.
- Disinfection of tables, counters, invoice folders, menus etc. after each use.
- Food and drink lists can be viewed online via your device.
- Voluntary contact tracing.
Guidelines of the federal government and the canton are taken into particular consideration.
- A minimum distance of one metre between tables is maintained.
- Lunch and coffee breaks are offered à la carte or in the form of lunch boxes.
- Regular disinfection of all surfaces by employees and regular ventilation of the event rooms.
- A room seal will be placed at the entrance so that it is clearly visible that no other person has opened the room in the meantime.
- Surface disinfection of the guest rooms in consultation with the guest.
- Regular disinfection of door handles, light switches, handrails on stairs etc. at high frequency.
- Equipment such as magazines, writing utensils, decorative cushions or plaids must be removed from the rooms until further notice.